- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
We are the UK provider of transmission services and infrastructure for television and have a network of more than 1,150 TV towers.
We provide coverage to 99% of the population and carry Freeview into around 20 million households every day, making it the UK’s most popular TV platform. In addition, our Satellite & Media business is the UK’s leading independent owner and operator of teleports and offers a portfolio of services from content preparation and management, through to content distribution and consumption for linear and OTT platforms across the globe.
You generate the content; we’ll ensure it reaches the biggest audience possible. Our pivotal role in this evolving industry makes us an informed and trusted partner…
Smithsonian Channel continues its international expansion today with its first European service, a high-profile launch in the UK.
IP Streaming for Permanent and Occasional Use services
Arqiva has announced the launch of a new hybrid TV service on its digital terrestrial television (DTT) platform for Immediate Media, the special interest and platform company.
Freeview, the UK’s biggest TV platform, today launched its mobile app for iOS devices. In just three taps, you can stream live shows from the BBC, ITV and Channel 4 and on demand content from BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, All 4, My5, and UKTV Play whenever and wherever, all for free.*
Benefit from our global satellite and fibre distribution network, delivering television channels and content to TV platforms all around the world.