- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
We are the UK provider of transmission services and infrastructure for television and have a network of more than 1,150 TV towers.
We provide coverage to 99% of the population and carry Freeview into around 20 million households every day, making it the UK’s most popular TV platform. In addition, our Satellite & Media business is the UK’s leading independent owner and operator of teleports and offers a portfolio of services from content preparation and management, through to content distribution and consumption for linear and OTT platforms across the globe.
With the TV enjoyment of 65 million people at stake, it’s crucial that any major work we carry out on our DTT infrastructure goes smoothly.
We’re working hard to make space on the 700MHz band so that mobile operators and their customers can get the most from both 4G and 5G in the future.
At Arqiva we enable broadcasters and content owners to enhance and monetise their assets, delivering their content across multiple platforms and territories with the highest standards of service. At IBC in September we will be demonstrating how.
Adore or detest the premise, there’s no denying that the 2018 series of Love Island was a huge success for ITV. Millions followed the drama from day one until July’s finale, which became ITV2’s most-watched programme ever.