- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva brings 4G DAS to Canary Wharf - Arqiva Case Study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Smart Metering
We are the UK provider of transmission services and infrastructure for television and have a network of more than 1,150 TV towers.
We provide coverage to 99% of the population and carry Freeview into around 20 million households every day, making it the UK’s most popular TV platform. In addition, our Satellite & Media business is the UK’s leading independent owner and operator of teleports and offers a portfolio of services from content preparation and management, through to content distribution and consumption for linear and OTT platforms across the globe.
Changes to the Electronic Communications Code are due to be brought into force shortly. What is 'the Code' and why are the changes being made?
Around 19m homes to receive British classics on Freeview following Arqiva Mux move
How our global delivery ‘from site to screen’ proposition delivers worldwide value for Infront Sports & Media.
October 2012 saw Arqiva complete the largest broadcast engineering project in UK history, Digital Switch Over. In the five years since, how has the digital TV platform developed and what does the future hold?
The launch of Forces TV on Freeview will be marked with a brand new schedule featuring a mix of homegrown military factual programmes, news, weekly topical shows and classic entertainment, comedy and drama.