- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva brings 4G DAS to Canary Wharf - Arqiva Case Study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Smart Metering
We are the UK provider of transmission services and infrastructure for television and have a network of more than 1,150 TV towers.
We provide coverage to 99% of the population and carry Freeview into around 20 million households every day, making it the UK’s most popular TV platform. In addition, our Satellite & Media business is the UK’s leading independent owner and operator of teleports and offers a portfolio of services from content preparation and management, through to content distribution and consumption for linear and OTT platforms across the globe.
The launch of Forces TV on Freeview will be marked with a brand new schedule featuring a mix of homegrown military factual programmes, news, weekly topical shows and classic entertainment, comedy and drama.
The agreement will see Arqiva’s continued use of AsiaSat 5 to deliver a broad range of sporting events to Asian viewers, from football and cricket, to volleyball and tennis
Arqiva exists for one very simple reason: to connect our customers with their customers. We provide much of the infrastructure for TV, radio, satellite and wireless communications brands in the UK and across the globe. We’re also committed to innovation: in content preparation and management, platforms, distribution and consumption. It all ensures content owners and broadcasters can enhance and monetise their assets, reduce costs and reach all of their audiences. Our IBC activities will demonstrate this commitment.