- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Arqiva reaches agreement to sell its Telecoms division to Cellnex for £2.0bn
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
We are the UK provider of transmission services and infrastructure for television and have a network of more than 1,150 TV towers.
We provide coverage to 99% of the population and carry Freeview into around 20 million households every day, making it the UK’s most popular TV platform. In addition, our Satellite & Media business is the UK’s leading independent owner and operator of teleports and offers a portfolio of services from content preparation and management, through to content distribution and consumption for linear and OTT platforms across the globe.
You generate the content; we’ll ensure it reaches the biggest audience possible. Our pivotal role in this evolving industry makes us an informed and trusted partner…
IP Streaming for 24/7 full-time and occasional use event based services
Viewing data from the Freeview iOS app, which launched earlier in the year, show sport, news and Love Island as the most popular on-the-go shows.
Freeview Play viewers can now choose from over 20,000 hours of on demand content, all for free, strengthening Freeview’s hold as the UK’s fastest growing TV platform.
Benefit from our global satellite and fibre distribution network, delivering television channels and content to TV platforms all around the world.
Smithsonian Channel continues its international expansion today with its first European service, a high-profile launch in the UK.
Arqiva has announced the launch of a new hybrid TV service on its digital terrestrial television (DTT) platform for Immediate Media, the special interest and platform company.