- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
Arqiva operates more than 1,450 transmission sites for radio, providing coverage to 90% of the population for terrestrial broadcasting in the UK.
Digital Radio multiplexes and services provider
We are a shareholder and operator for both commercial national DAB radio multiplexes and service provider for the BBC national DAB radio multiplex. We also work with independent radio groups, such as Bauer Media and Global Radio.
Unexpected distribution outages are inevitable from time to time, but disruptions like these needn’t have a prolonged impact to service or listeners.
Can 4G deliver broadcast-like radio services? It’s a question that comes up again and again as broadcasters continue searching for the best ways to reach their ever-diversifying audiences, so we decided to put both to the test.
The BBC and Arqiva recently undertook a two-year project aimed at reducing power consumption for some AM transmitters in the UK radio network. Please read below more details on the outcomes and a link to the whitepaper produced following the research.
Podcasters, local radio and the independent sector challenged the big networked radio groups at this year’s Audio & Radio Industry Awards (ARIAS), picking up some of the evening’s biggest awards.
Launching pioneering Apprenticeship partnership to improve skills in the wider community
Project to add 19 transmitters to the Sound Digital network running ahead of schedule