- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva brings 4G DAS to Canary Wharf - Arqiva Case Study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Smart Metering
Arqiva operates more than 1,450 transmission sites for radio, providing coverage to 90% of the population for terrestrial broadcasting in the UK.
Digital Radio multiplexes and services provider
We are a shareholder and operator for both commercial national DAB radio multiplexes and service provider for the BBC national DAB radio multiplex. We also work with independent radio groups, such as Bauer Media and Global Radio.
Episode 2 - Coverage: making Digital Radio available to more listeners
The Rolling Stones picked up the Album of the Year Award, sponsored by Arqiva at a the 2017 Jazz FM Awards last night (25 April)...
The launch of 435 new national and local DAB transmitters was celebrated during the Digital Radio Stakeholders’ Event at the headquarters of the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT) in London on March 28.