- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Arqiva brings 4G DAS to Canary Wharf - Case Study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Smart Metering
Arqiva is a leading UK communications infrastructure company enabling a vibrant digital economy. We are behind the scenes and central to millions of vital connections. We are pioneers in an always on, always connected world.
Every day our infrastructure and associated services enable millions of people and machines to connect wherever they are through TV, radio, mobile and the Internet of Things (IoT).
We are an independent provider of telecom towers, with around 8,000 active licensed sites, and the only national provider of terrestrial television and radio broadcasting.
Our technology enables us to work with everyone from mobile network operators, such as BT-EE, Vodafone, O2 and Three to independent radio groups and major broadcasters, such as the BBC, ITV, Sky, Turner and CANAL+ to utility companies such as Thames Water.
We provide digital and satellite services and distribution for international clients in Europe, the U.S., the Far East and Australia, including Turner and Canal+ and the Al Jazeera Network.
At Arqiva, we are investing to ensure that the UK has the communications infrastructure it needs to thrive in an increasingly connected world. From carrying the BBC’s first television broadcast in 1936 to launching the UK’s national DAB radio and digital terrestrial television networks in the 2000s, we strive to continuously find ingenious and smarter ways to support our customers.
Arqiva announces financial performance on a quarterly cycle. View the latest documents on our credit investors pages