- TVFind out more about...
- UKTV at Home on Freeview - Arqiva Case Study (COPY)
- The D3&4 Multiplex (COPY)
- Channel 4 – Innovating the innovators (COPY)
- Tier 3 Protection for a Tier One Broadcaster (COPY)
- Out of Africa for Évasion TV Content (COPY)
- Arqiva and PLP deliver Premier League football to the world (COPY)
- Out of Africa for Évasion TV Content
- Tier 3 Protection for a Tier One Broadcaster
- Arqiva and PLP deliver Premier League football to the world
- Channel 4 – Innovating the innovators
- UKTV at Home on Freeview - Arqiva Case Study
- The D3&4 Multiplex
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study (COPY)
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity (COPY)
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study (COPY)
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study (COPY)
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Smart Metering
Why join Arqiva?
If you are looking for an opportunity that will challenge, develop and inspire you, Arqiva is the place for you. At Arqiva, we connect people for an enriched and safer life.
We are looking for people who are passionate about working in one of the most interesting and dynamic industries available. It is not all about your qualifications, we want to know whether you have the drive and commitment to succeed in our business.
We put our values at the heart of what we do and are very proud of our culture. This enables everyone to fulfil their potential and play to their strengths while helping us deliver our future aspirations by putting customers at the heart of everything that we do.
"You will receive all the development you need from Arqiva to help you flourish and get you ready for any career, so why not take your chance?"
Interested? Read more from Nicola, one of our 2018 Graduates.
Firstly, we will ask you to complete an online application form to find out a bit more about you and to check that you’re eligible for the programme. You’ll be able to tell us about your education and reasons for applying.
If you’re successful at this stage, we’ll invite you to a telephone interview. We’ll be looking at your compatibility with Arqiva’s values as well as your reasons for applying to our programme. In preparation think about what your key skills and strengths are, examples of when you might have demonstrated these, and how they might be relevant to the business area you are applying for.
If you are successful at the telephone interview stage, we’ll invite you to an Assessment Centre at our headquarters Crawley Court, Winchester. This will involve a further interview and other exercises to help us understand your skills and talents.
Ahead of the telephone interview and any subsequent stages we will give you advice and tips to enable you to prepare as well as possible. We want to see the best of you!
Giving you straightforward feedback is also really important to us. So, if you are unsuccessful at either the telephone interview or assessment centre stage, we’ll give you helpful feedback to build on for future applications.
We also like to differentiate ourselves from other companies by making our decisions quickly and letting you know the outcome within a week of your Assessment Centre.
You must be on track for at least a 2:2 in your degree.
Some of the roles may require a driver’s licence.
Arqiva’s Graduate Development Programme
Our graduates love our Development Programme. Over 2 years, you will receive structured support and mentoring to help you make the most of your technical learning, on the job learning and personal learning: all with the aim of helping you make the most of your talent.
We’ll also make time to have some fun and for team building! The overall aim of our Graduate Development Programme is to set you up for a successful career enabling you to pursue your interests and deliver great results for our customers.