- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
Arqiva Apprentice Programme
As an Arqiva apprentice, you’ll combine on-the-job experience with formal, accredited training to gain the knowledge and skills you’ll need for a role and career within our engineering and technology operations.
You’ll join a team dedicated to service and technical excellence, providing broadcast and communication services to our renowned customers including the BBC, ITV, Channel 4, Channel 5, Sky, EE, Vodafone, Three and Thames Water.
If you have drive and ambition, our programme offers a real ladder of opportunity and the chance to take your first step towards a career at the heart of the digital economy, for a company that values its people and the contributions they make.
We’ll challenge, develop and inspire you and prepare you for a role delivering technology services and helping us to achieve our future business ambitions.
"(A) good thing about working at Arqiva is the fact that they have been providing apprenticeships for 10 years, so they know what they are doing when it comes to apprentices, there are lots of old and current apprentices still working at Arqiva who are great to talk to for advice and hear their stories in the company."
Interested? Read more from Beth, one of our 2018 apprentices.
Unfortunately applications for our 2019 apprentice programme closed on 08 February 2019, but to register your interest in any of our future talent programmes (intern, graduate or apprentice) please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.