- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Arqiva brings 4G DAS to Canary Wharf - Case Study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Smart Metering
Arqiva operates more than 1,450 transmission sites for radio, providing coverage to 90% of the population for terrestrial broadcasting in the UK.
Digital Radio multiplexes and services provider
We are a shareholder and operator for both commercial national DAB radio multiplexes and service provider for the BBC national DAB radio multiplex. We also work with independent radio groups, such as Bauer Media and Global Radio.
The fifth annual Jazz FM awards nominations have been announced, including the Arqiva supported Album of the Year Award.
A major re-engineering programme is now well underway with the objective of clearing the 700MHz frequency band (UHF channels 49-60) of Digital Terrestrial Television (DTT) services by May 2020, to make spectrum available for future mobile data services.
Norfolk transmitter is 163rd and final site added for this phase of the BBC National DAB network.
Changes to the Electronic Communications Code are due to be brought into force shortly. What is 'the Code' and why are the changes being made?
The nominations have just been announced for the 2017 Audio Production Awards (APAs), which is being supported by Arqiva.