- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
To access Arqiva sites, permits should be raised through the Gateway system for every visit. Gateway is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week. If you are already registered on Gateway as a requester and have completed the online induction course please login using the link below.
If you recieve the message "Primary account has expired" you will need to complete the induction process again to revalidate your account. Please follow the instructions in step 2 below.
For log in help please see the Xgate user guide. If you experience a password/PIN related issue please call IT on 0800 183 0048.
Step 1 - Accreditation
To become accredited on Gateway you will need to download and complete the Gateway request form. Follow the instructions and then email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2 - Induction
Please DO NOT complete the online induction course until you have completed the accreditation process. Please also note that the induction course does not work in Google Chrome. When prompted to enter the password please use GateWay1
To view all documentation including site access regulations and accreditation forms please visit the Gateway documents page
Frequently asked questions