- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Arqiva brings 4G DAS to Canary Wharf - Case Study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
For any further information on the documents available below please contact:
Chris Parr - Head of Corporate Finance and Investor Relations
Documents for year ending 30 June:
|Period||Q1 (September)||Q2 (December)||Q3 (March)||Q4 (June)|
By clicking on the financial year tabs above, you can access the following documents for Arqiva:
(i) Investor reports
Since the period ending 30 March 2014 a single, merged investor report has been produced which combines the results for Arqiva Broadcast Parent Limited and Arqiva Group Parent Limited. Prior to this the reports were produced as separate documents.
(ii) Annual Investor presentation – the annual investor presentation which is published at financial year end. This discusses annual results, key developments and business overview.
(iii) Schedule 7 Quarterly Investor report – this report is in the format of Schedule 7 of the Common Terms Agreement (CTA). This is a requirement of the CTA for AGPL and is almost entirely an extract from the main investor report. Since the FY end 30 June 2015, the Schedule 7 Quarterly Investor report has been presented separately. Prior to this, it was included as an appendix with the AGPL or combined investor report.
(iv) ABFP Compliance certificate (Junior consolidated) - Compliance certificates in relation to Arqiva Broadcast Finance Plc.
(v) AF1 Compliance certificate (Senior consolidated) - Compliance certificates in relation to Arqiva Financing No.1 Ltd.