- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva brings 4G DAS to Canary Wharf - Arqiva Case Study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Smart Metering
Our commitment to accountability
Our commitment to accountability
Like all commercial enterprises, we’re in business to be successful and grow. But it’s how we achieve this and what we invest in that is important for us as a responsible company. That’s why our ethics, values and behaviours all combine to shape our approach to Corporate Responsibility.
At Arqiva we will endeavour to conduct our business in a way that benefits our customers, suppliers, employees, shareholders and the communities in which we operate.
Our individual and collective commitment
We are proud of our heritage and the role we’ve played in keeping people connected since the very start of broadcasting. As the owner and operator of critical national infrastructure, we are a key enabler of Digital Britain. This is a responsibility we take incredibly seriously. Always.
As we progress into this exciting new digital era, we believe Corporate Responsibility should be an integral part of sustainable business management and employee behaviour. In going about our business we are determined to embrace the concepts of accountability and transparency. Only by doing so will we make a positive contribution to the wider community and world around us.
Our programme of Corporate Responsibility activities is focussed on three key areas. We encourage engagement at individual and collective levels as our people look for ingenious ways to make a difference in:
- Skills and education in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) subjects -
Connecting with universities and schools today so that future generations can experience an enriched and safer life tomorrow
- Power sustainability - Connecting today for a sustainably powered, lower carbon future
- Communities - Connecting with the communities in which we live and work to make a net positive contribution to society
Armed Forces Corporate Covenant
We commit to honour the Armed forces Covenant and support the Armed Forces Community. We recognise the value Serving Personnel, both Regular and Reservists, Veterans and military families contribute to our business and our country. Read more about the Armed Forces Corporate Covenant here.
We have received the silver award from the Defence Employer Recognition Scheme, which recognises UK employers who pledge their commitment to the armed forces.
And as we pursue our vision to be central to every vital connection people make, every day, it is our employees who make all the difference. They understand the importance of achieving the highest level of professionalism and integrity as they deliver on our customer promises. We trust them to take action and to be accountable for those actions as they ensure we all stay in touch. Always.