- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
Delivering the future
With new technologies and developments constantly transforming our industry, we lead projects of amazing diversity. Every day is different and you can quickly move between specialisms and advance your career.
Our newly created projects directorate is the largest team within Operations, bringing together systems, process training and every type of technology within one centre of excellence. Although there’s plenty of cross over, our projects broadly fall into three main areas:
Broadcast and media – this involves a highly diverse range of projects to improve structures and upgrade services across TV, radio, satellite and digital platforms
Managing projects large and small to help a diverse range of customers and mobile phone operators to improve their services through 6,000 masts across the country.
Upgrading our £multi-million networks, maintaining masts and managing IP projects
Whatever area best suits your skills, you’ll help to deliver major efficiencies, improve processes and bring new ideas to life.
Managing the delivery of projects from the very beginning, you’ll bring different specialists together and provide ongoing support to deliver even better customer experiences. So, if you’re looking for a project management challenge with a difference, join our team.
Types of role:
- Field Support Technicians
- Service Technicians
- Project Managers