- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
Managing our estates and property
Are you looking for a career challenge that will put your estates and property management expertise to the test? We’ve got the answer. Help us to manage our land, buildings, masts, towers and offices at over 9,000 UK sites.
Ours is a business with a difference, where you’ll manage all kinds of assets. These include 7,000 active sites that we’ve developed for our customers. There are also 70 corporate properties that are home to everything from offices and transmitters to football pitches, restaurants and industrial units. Our property portfolio is not only massive, but also offers plenty of variety. Our freehold, leasehold and long leasehold premises range from offices in central London to a team based high up on a hill in a remote area of Scotland.
As you can imagine, the challenges we face are diverse and interesting. We liaise with a wide range of people from town planners to local neighbourhood groups and the National Trust. We have to work out the best places to put new digital radio transmitters. We dispose of redundant sites and take responsibility for realising the capital value and unlocking the latent value of our estate. It’s all about thinking differently and looking to the long term.
Our growing shared services team provides the platform for our business to grow and transform. We’re in at the beginning of new ideas. We push the business forward. And we put estates and property at the forefront of business planning, because we need to think ahead to provide the sites of tomorrow. It’s an enormous challenge. But our 60-strong estates and property team is a great place to broaden your expertise.
Types of role:
- Estates Surveyor
- Asset Surveyor
- Town Planner
- Community Relations Manager
- Site Access and Accreditation Manager