- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Arqiva brings 4G DAS to Canary Wharf - Case Study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
We don’t just aim to keep our customers happy – we want to be loved by our customers. Which is why everyone here works so hard to exceed expectations and goes the extra mile to help our customers and colleagues.
Great customer service is in our DNA. The friendly voice and face of Arqiva, we build strong relationships with our customers and take the time to get to understand them and find smarter and more ingenious ways to meet their needs. After all, we believe in building long-term partnerships with all of our customers who range from major broadcasters and radio stations, mobile operators to utilities, transport and local government organisations.
So, whether you’re out and about meeting customers or answering queries as part of our call centre team you can look forward to plenty of variety and the chance to put your great people skills into action.
We’re the heartbeat of Arqiva. From answering calls and writing reports to co-ordinating meetings and looking after those all important small details, we provide quality support to every single team in the business.
Here, you’ll find a friendly and professional team that’s happy to help and keeps everything running smoothly. Sound like the perfect place for you?
Types of role:
- Customer Service Advisor
- Executive Assistant
- Finance Assistant