- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
Recruitment agencies FAQs
Question: Do we use recruitment agencies?
Answer: Yes, our partners on our Recruitment Agency Preferred Supplier List (PSL) help us to source quality candidates. However, we’re not currently looking to add to this list.
Question: Will you accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies?
Answer: No we will not. And if you do send one to our HR team or an Arqiva colleague, we won’t acknowledge your ownership of the candidate.
Question: If we are on your PSL, how do we send CV’s to you?
Answer: We have an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) where our PSL suppliers can send through applications for the roles that are open to them. In all cases, applications must be made through the ATS – we will not acknowledge ownership through any other method of submission.
Question: How and when should we contact you?
Answer: You can email your details to: email@example.com
If you don’t hear back from us straightaway, please be patient with us, we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Question: Can we be considered for the preferred supplier list?
Answer: We are not currently reviewing our PSL, but if this changes we will update this space or you can always email your details to: firstname.lastname@example.org