- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Arqiva reaches agreement to sell its Telecoms division to Cellnex for £2.0bn
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
Job application questions answered
We hope the following frequently asked questions (FAQs) answer some common queries about job applications and our recruitment process. However, if you still have a burning question, please call or email our friendly recruitment team.
How to apply
Question: How do I apply for a job at Arqiva?
Answer: Simply take a look at our current job opportunities and apply for the role that matches your skills. If there isn’t a job available to suit your talents, keep coming back, we’re always on the lookout for talented people to meet our changing business needs.
You can find out more on our applicant & interview process page. Here we’ll let you know what to expect, so you can prepare yourself. There are also some handy hints and tips to guide you through the whole process.
Question: Can I apply for more than one job?
Answer: You certainly can. But please make sure you have the skills and experience to do the jobs you’re applying for.
Question: How will I know you’ve received my application?
Answer: Everyone who applies will have their application acknowledged – even if you’ve applied before. We’ll personally contact you if you make it through to the interview stage.
Question: If I’m unsuccessful will I still get feedback?
Answer: It depends where you were up to in the process. We’re able to give feedback after interviews, but unfortunately not after the CV screening stage. We’d like to, but the high number of applications we receive means we can’t get back to everyone.
Question: What happens if I can’t attend an interview?
Answer: Just call our recruitment team and they will see if it can be rearranged.