- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
Personal and professional development to support your career
Our business never stands still. And neither will your development. We believe in investing in all of our people. That’s why we will provide you with the skills you need to realise your full potential and make a big contribution to our success.
Whatever your learning and development needs, our team of internal experts and preferred suppliers will support you to deliver in your current role and prepare you for your next step.
We are always looking to grow talent for the future and have a number of programmes to support this including:
Each year we bring in and develop the engineers and technicians of the future. Our structured two-year training programme gives school leavers and those with some work experience the chance to earn a salary while learning on the job. Our apprentices are encouraged to study towards recognised qualifications and most complete an undergraduate degree while with us. Click here to read more about our apprentice programme
We know that students benefit from well planned and supported internships in the organisations they’d like to join in the future. We provide six to eight week long summer placements every year and encourage our interns to stay in touch with us while they complete their final year of study.
We want our graduates to stay and grow with us. So, you’ll receive structured development support and enjoy opportunities to move around the business. This will help you develop the breadth and depth of experience you need to become a future leader.
You’ll receive learning and development support in three main areas:
- Role-specific – whether you’re in engineering or finance, we’ll provide you with the technical skills, knowledge and qualifications you need to get to the top of your profession
- Leadership – we’ll prepare you to take on big responsibilities, meet challenging goals and support your team at all times. We provide development support to our leaders at all levels and this will have a major impact on your future career. Our Active Leader programme is delivered in partnership with the very best executive development companies and is approved by the Institute of Leadership and Management.
- Personal effectiveness - we’ll support you every step of the way, so you can achieve your very best in all aspects of your role. We encourage all of our people to embrace the Arqiva culture and work in collaborative, ingenious and straightforward ways.
All of our learning and development support is designed to meet different learning styles. To achieve this we use a blended approach, combining workshops with on-line material, presentations and work experience. Where appropriate we support both internal and external mentoring and coaching.