- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Arqiva brings 4G DAS to Canary Wharf - Case Study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
Wireless Nation - Connectivity now a must for UK consumers
New research shows customers want to be connected wherever they go. So what does this mean for your business?
Welcome to the Wireless Nation
For a fast-growing number of people in the UK, staying connected when out and about is nothing short of a necessity. Mobile devices used to be about talking and texting, but now they’re so much more. A smartphone or tablet is a way to stay in touch, to be informed, to socialise, to stave off boredom, to plan, to buy, to work, to find our way around. And this isn’t a passing fad. It’s not tied to a generation or age group. It’s just the way more and more people live – including your customers.
A nation of opportunity
Your customers want to be more connected than ever before. So what happens when they can’t connect when they visit your business? Our study shows that a startling one in four customers have actually left a business’s premises because they couldn’t connect to the Internet. That’s the bad news. But the good news is that helping your customers to be connected pays dividends.
"These results indicate that many retailers are still lagging behind consumer demand when it comes to connectivity. There is a real sense of frustration from consumers who can’t get on line, and this needs to be addressed. Without connectivity, an increasing number will go elsewhere, and may never come back.
The good news is that offering connectivity pays dividends, bringing real benefits and giving retailers a competitive edge. A connected, ‘Wireless Nation’ will spend more money, keep coming back and recommend your brand to others. It also presents an opportunity to target and engage with your customers in new ways – building stronger relationships and driving brand loyalty."