- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
What is Connected Broadcasting?
Connected Broadcasting is an innovative vision on the future of broadcasting.
Given the exponential growth of connected devices, from smart phones to tablets and connected TVs, consumers now expect seamless, uninterrupted, broadcast quality content anywhere and anytime. But the question remains; how can broadcasters meet their responsibility to provide and deliver this content?
To help our clients respond to this complex challenge, we are embarking on a 12 month industry-wide programme of discovery into the future of broadcasting. The study, commissioned by Arqiva and conducted by Decipher, the media strategy and research company, will explore changing consumer demands, the new technological landscape, and will seek to clarify the needs and expectations of media businesses through a series of research, interviews, events and white papers.
Join the Debate
Why not join our newly created LinkedIn group and be a part of the Connected Broadcasting conversation? We'd love to hear your thoughts and opinions regarding the latest Connected Broadcasting news. Our twitter account will be another great source of information and a chance for you to provide us with valuable feedback.
Connected broadcasting is undoubtedly changing the TV landscape, but it isn't just replicating existing use-cases on different screens.
Find out how we’re setting the standards that others follow
Introduction, Wave One, Two and Three now available to download
Find out all you need to know about developing a D2C marketing strategy that will drive viewers to your content