- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Arqiva reaches agreement to sell its Telecoms division to Cellnex for £2.0bn
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
UHD TV Contribution Services and the use of High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC)
Our Technology Specialist, Mike Walsh, shares Arqiva's findings to support the carriage and transportation of UHD content in real-time in a contribution context.
Additional papers will be published in due course, as our programme of testing and evaluation of other systems and bit rates is on-going.