- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Arqiva brings 4G DAS to Canary Wharf - Case Study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
Service Excellence at Arqiva - Find out how we’re setting the standards that others follow
Commitment to excellence
At Arqiva we strive to ensure a cohesive, end-to-end service provision for all of our customers. To fulfil this commitment, we have created a Service Excellence Team, dedicated to improving the service we provide – working across all departments to promote customer interests and to influence operational activities, business processes and culture that form the customer experience.
Our Service Excellence Managers and Account Directors work in tandem to promote customer interests. Between them, they own and drive the operational and commercial agendas of our customers, influencing the design and build of our products and services to meet evolving needs.
The Service Excellence team also leads service design and change management, and is focused on balancing the imperatives of being flexible and reactive to the needs of our customers, while ensuring that suitable controls are applied that minimise risks to service. We take pride in consistently delivering service levels above contractual baselines. Our Service Excellence Managers are an integral part of our customer’s teams which enables strong engagement with, and understanding of, their teams and culture.
For more information on our Service Excellence team or the work we undertake, contact us on email@example.com
Find out how we’re setting the standards that others follow
Introduction, Wave One, Two and Three now available to download
Find out all you need to know about developing a D2C marketing strategy that will drive viewers to your content