- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Arqiva brings 4G DAS to Canary Wharf - Case Study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
How to launch… Everything you need to know to monetise your content
We have the tools, infrastructure and expertise to put your content in front of the right audience at the right time, and in the most cost-effective way.
Our series of How to launch… guides provide step-by-step instructions to help you monetise your content across multiple platforms and territories.
At Arqiva, we know content broadcasting
We are the UK provider of transmission services and infrastructure for television and have a network of more than 1,150 TV masts and towers. We provide coverage to over 98 per cent of the population and carry Freeview into around 20 million households every day.
What’s more, our Satellite & Media business is the UK’s leading independent owner and operator of teleports and offers a portfolio of services from content preparation and management through to content distribution and consumption for linear and OTT platforms across the globe.
Your content, to the UK and beyond
Whether you have the rights to a major sports event or a drama series back-catalogue, we can help you choose the most appropriate outlet and monetise your content.
Below are the guides currently available for download. Eventually, the series will comprise step-by-step processes for launching services via Video-On-Demand (VOD), Direct-To-Home (DTH) and Digital Terrestrial Television (DTT). So, if the information you’re looking for isn’t here now, be sure to check back soon.
Find out how we’re setting the standards that others follow
Introduction, Wave One, Two and Three now available to download
Find out all you need to know about developing a D2C marketing strategy that will drive viewers to your content