- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
We ensure viewers are always provided with the most convenient route to your content.
- Connected Solutions
- +44 (0)1962 823 434
Connected broadcasting is dramatically altering the TV landscape and will blur the distinction between linear and video on demand (VoD) services. Our Connected Broadcaster solution allows the EPG, VoD player applications and other tools to be combined, ensuring consumers are always provided with the most convenient route to your content. This will be the case no matter whether they are out and about, at home, actively looking for a particular program, or simply browsing to see what’s on.
As with linear, we can make deployment as simple as possible via a set of standard product features, or our professional services team can tailor-make a service to your exact needs.
Core VoD player elements:
- Content ingest
- Media players for all device platforms
- Streaming and delivery
- Custom branding
- Metadata management
- User account management (premium)
- Connected Analytics
- Hosting and service management, 24/7/365
With over 35 pre-configured EMEA platforms, Arqiva’s VoD processing solution has been designed from best of breed system components to deliver cost effective processing and delivery of VoD assets.
Our VoD processing platform provides fully automated workflows designed to provide service excellence through high availability, cost effective solutions.
Core VoD processing elements:
- Customer workflow integration
- Content storage
- Metadata management
For more information, download our PDF datasheet
Find out how we’re setting the standards that others follow
Introduction, Wave One, Two and Three now available to download
Find out all you need to know about developing a D2C marketing strategy that will drive viewers to your content