- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Arqiva reaches agreement to sell its Telecoms division to Cellnex for £2.0bn
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
Video-on-Demand (VoD) Processing
We deliver cost effective solutions for all your video on demand needs
- Connected Solutions
- +44 (0)1962 823 434
In today’s complex and fast paced broadcasting environment, efficiency and reliability are key to content processing. That’s why at Arqiva we put resilient broadcast infrastructure and technical expertise at the heart of our VOD processing services.
As with linear processing, we can make deployment as simple as possible via a set of standard product features, or our professional services team can tailor-make a service to your exact needs.
VoD processing platform
Our VoD processing platform provides fully automated workflows designed to provide service excellence through high availability, cost effective solutions.
The platform has been designed to efficiently and continuously handle significant amounts of content, as well as provide bulk processing for on-boarding libraries of content or reversioning for use on new platforms, with delivery reports and statistics for all file movements.
Public cloud scalability
Our VoD processing platform can operate workflows utilising both private and public cloud transcoding and packaging capabilities, providing limitless scalability.
Core VoD processing elements:
- Customer workflow integration
- Content storage
- Metadata management
Wide range of pre-integrated platforms
We are integrated with over 50 platforms, including Sky, Virgin, Multichoice and Canal, as well as YouTube, Facebook and Amazon.
Our VoD processing solution has been designed from best of breed system components to deliver cost effective processing and delivery of VoD assets.
For more information, download our PDF datasheet
Find out how we’re setting the standards that others follow
Introduction, Wave One, Two and Three now available to download
Find out all you need to know about developing a D2C marketing strategy that will drive viewers to your content