- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Arqiva brings 4G DAS to Canary Wharf - Case Study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Smart Metering
User Experience (UX)
We realise that great TV experiences are the result of many fine details, and we know exactly what it takes to create them.
- Connected Solutions
- +44 (0)1962 823 434
Arqiva has a history of working with all kinds of content providers. While the solutions we offer are developed with the individual objectives of these parties in mind, the spotlight is always firmly on end-users. Everything we do is influenced by the needs and interests of our customers’ customers – the people sitting at home, on the bus or in the doctor’s waiting room searching for and consuming the latest TV content.
Our goal is to ensure the products and services you provide meet and surpass your audience’s high expectations. We realise that great TV experiences are the result of many fine details, and we know exactly what it takes to create them. Our specialist UX team uses technology to help guide the changes that make all the difference to how the end-user enjoys the content they love.
A well-informed, unified approach
At first, the way people consumed television content was black and white – both literally and figuratively. Most households had one screen, and the choice of programming was limited at best. Over the past two decades, the number of devices and range of content on offer have both grown significantly – the result is a severely fragmented user experience. Arqiva is out to change this.
Whether you’re looking for a comprehensive end-to-end service or just assistance with a specific section of your output, we’re on hand to ensure all of your products work simply and seamlessly together. This could involve anything from cross-device programming to integrated branding and the provision of content-enhancing metadata.
We’ll start by taking the time to sit and listen to what you have to say. Our UX experts will then apply a balanced mix of creativity and technical knowhow to put together a roadmap and design a scalable solution that aligns perfectly with your organisation’s needs and objectives.
What’s in it for you?
- Modular solutions tailored to your current situation, future goals and budget
- The support of experienced UX experts who can apply creative design skills to the technical expertise for which Arqiva is famous
- User-friendly interfaces across various channels – from connected TVs and smartphones to tablets and laptops – helping you to boost and maintain viewing figures
- Consistent brand imagery and messaging throughout your content output, regardless of platform
- An all-round engaging user-experience that promotes both loyalty and advocacy among your customers
The here-and-now might be what matters most to many of the organisations we work with, but we think the future is just as important as the present. This is why the solutions we provide for our customers are always designed, developed and chosen with scalability in mind.
We are devoted to keeping engagement and happiness levels high throughout the whole customer journey, and the services, products and advice provided by our specialist UX team are key to achieving this.
Find out how we’re setting the standards that others follow
Introduction, Wave One, Two and Three now available to download
Find out all you need to know about developing a D2C marketing strategy that will drive viewers to your content