- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Arqiva reaches agreement to sell its Telecoms division to Cellnex for £2.0bn
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
UK DTH Distribution
We distribute your channel to UK DTH audiences numbering around 13 million homes.
Arqiva are the market leading provider for services on Sky and Freesat with capacity held across 17 transponders, delivering over 200 channels.
As the largest independent supplier of capacity, we can offer a variety of spot and widebeam footprints on 3 satellites, delivered via 4 diverse UK teleports.
We offer market leading security across all of our systems keeping your content safe.
Our Disaster Recovery solutions keep you on air if the worst happens.
Our UK DTH services are complimented by:
- Freeview platform covering 95% of the UK population.
- State-of-the-art playout services
- Streaming products for OTT delivery
You might also be interested in...
Find out how we’re setting the standards that others follow
Introduction, Wave One, Two and Three now available to download
Find out all you need to know about developing a D2C marketing strategy that will drive viewers to your content