- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Arqiva brings 4G DAS to Canary Wharf - Case Study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Smart Metering
SNG & Production Services
Satellite News Gathering (SNG) vehicles provide the perfect solution to capture and uplink live content.
With access to a fleet of Satellite News Gathering (SNG) vehicles, including Production SNG vehicles which combine video production and satellite uplink capability, we are able to provide the perfect solution to capture and uplink live content from across the globe.
Production SNG Vehicles
- Shoot and edit your content, then broadcast via satellite from a single vehicle
- Innovative and cost-effective, simplifiying the logistics of your mobile productions
- Trucks accommodate up to six HD/SD cameras controlled from a single rack position and can be customised according to your specifications
- Vehicles can comfortably seat up to six crew members in purpose-built desk positions
- For larger productions, we can combine the Production SNG trucks with a gallery truck to offer flexible seating and additional production capability
HD SNG Trucks
Quality is assured with access to an internationally-based fleet of SNG trucks, combining the latest HD and MPEG4 technology. This means that you achieve both the highest broadcast quality and the maximum transmission efficiency.
HD SNG trucks cover special events ranging from live theatre productions to global sporting tournaments, so we fully appreciate the flexible needs of international broadcasting. That’s why we're ready to act at short notice anywhere, anytime; and we're always prepared to go the extra mile to make sure your content gets wherever it needs to be.
C and Ku band flyaway antennas are designed to be deployed at short notice to cover sports and news events in remote locations. Based in the UK and the Caribbean, they are lightweight and can be flight-cased for easy transportation.
Find out how we’re setting the standards that others follow
Introduction, Wave One, Two and Three now available to download
Find out all you need to know about developing a D2C marketing strategy that will drive viewers to your content