- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
OTT (Over-the-top media services)
Consumer habits have and continue to evolve rapidly. Arqiva's support for OTT services enable you to monetise content consumption opportunities and to develop your viewer's experience.
Making the most of your content
Whether you have the rights to a catalogue of content assets, upcoming live events or existing linear channels, Arqiva’s products can make your content ready for OTT direct distribution to your viewers or third party OTT services (e.g. Amazon Prime Video).
Reach new audiences with OTT
Whether you want to supplement your traditional distribution platforms or reach new audiences, our service focused platform quickly prepares and distributes your content to OTT services anywhere in the world.
We take the pain out of technology integration by providing a single SLA and a single point of contact, so you always know who to talk to.
Features and benefits
- Fully managed proposition - a single service level agreement takes the pain out of technology provider integrations
- Operational expertise - ensuring your service is always available, fully managed and with the touch points your operation needs
- Content aggregation - your service will benefit from Arqiva’s global media network
- Content preparation and contribution - high quality encoding and transformation services from Arqiva’s IP Streaming product, ensuring the best experience across your viewer’s devices
- Distribute globally - with content distribution networks
- DRM integration - protect your premium content
- Dynamic ad insertion support - maximize your monetisation
- Best of breed partnerships - providing flexible solutions to meet your specific requirements
Find out how we’re setting the standards that others follow
Introduction, Wave One, Two and Three now available to download
Find out all you need to know about developing a D2C marketing strategy that will drive viewers to your content