- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Arqiva brings 4G DAS to Canary Wharf - Case Study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Smart Metering
Occasional Use Satellite Capacity
Our dedicated occasional use (OU) satellite capacity allows us to efficiently distribute live content around the globe.
- 24/7 Bookings team
- +44 (0) 1962 823000
We offer global coverage with our dedicated OU satellite capacity on Eutelsat 10A and 7B, AsiaSat 5 and NSS 806, supported by long-standing partnerships with leading operators, offering extended reach via other satellites.
Our in-house OU capacity is available on the following satellites:
Eutelsat 10A and 7B
Eutelsat 10A @ 10°East and 7B @ 7°East have been the home of major event content for many years. Using proven, familiar capacity offers a consistent solution for broadcasters. Eutelsat 10A and 7B both have well-established broadcast communities throughout Europe and the Middle East.
AsiaSat 5 @ 100.5°East is one of the most established Occasional Use neighbourhoods in Asia, used by international broadcasters and sports rights holders. A single satellite feed enables you to access all major receive-sites across more than 53 countries - spanning from Russia to New Zealand and from Japan to the Middle East.
NSS 806 @ 47.5°West provides powerful coverage for the distribution of premium HD content across the Americas and the Caribbean and contribution into Western Europe.
Find out how we’re setting the standards that others follow
Introduction, Wave One, Two and Three now available to download
Find out all you need to know about developing a D2C marketing strategy that will drive viewers to your content