- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Arqiva brings 4G DAS to Canary Wharf - Case Study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Smart Metering
Our metadata management solution ensures broadcast level reliability, whilst delivering true multi-device flexibility.
- Connected Solutions
- +44 (0)1962 823 434
At the heart of our Connected Broadcaster and Connected Operator service, our metadata management solution ensures broadcast level reliability, whilst delivering true multi-device flexibility.
Our metadata management solution is a bespoke configuration of our widely deployed metadata system, supporting multi-device content distribution as well as multiple availability windows. It supports search and recommendation and can present content to viewers in a clear, simple, intuitive form.
More information coming soon.
Find out how we’re setting the standards that others follow
Introduction, Wave One, Two and Three now available to download
Find out all you need to know about developing a D2C marketing strategy that will drive viewers to your content