- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
Managed Media Logistics
Providing an end-to-end managed service for all your broadcast needs.
- +44 (0)1494 878 787
Our managed media logistics solutions provide everything you need to deliver your content safely and effectively, from content aggregation to mux and uplink and disaster recovery...
A network to keep you connected
We know the value of your content to you, your business and your reputation. That’s why we always go the extra mile to find the best way of delivering it to your customers efficiently and securely. In short, we'll keep you connected to major broadcasters, content owners, platform operators, OTT services and viewers around the world.
In tune with your business
Our managed solutions team works closely with you so that you reap the maximum benefit from our broadcast and broadband expertise and international infrastructure. Our dedication, experience and expertise will ensure that your content reaches your customers efficiently, securely and in the highest possible quality.
Solution design and implementation
We will design and implement your best possible media distribution solution. Our expert team will carefully combine any or all of the following to make sure that your content is delivered as efficiently as possible:
- Media teleport solutions, including satellite uplinks and downlinks through 150 antennas at our five teleports
- Encoding, multiplexing and decoding of your video signals – we currently operate more than 100 broadcast-specific multiplexes
- Content aggregation and channel processing via either our central processing or public cloud platforms
- Independent provision of satellite capacity – we manage significant amounts of satellite capacity around the world and deal with all major satellite operators
- Extensive fibre connectivity to broadcasters, content creators, OTT operators and TV platforms around the world
- Best in class solutions for real-time media and files contribution and distribution
"We'll keep you connected to major broadcasters, content owners, platform operators, OTT services and viewers around the world."
Depend on our engineering excellence
We're committed to giving you a truly robust service built on resilient systems, proven technology and engineering excellence. You'll benefit from having us as a single point of contact, our 24/7 end-to-end monitoring and our ongoing round-the-clock support and maintenance.
Cutting costs and increasing customer satisfaction
By entrusting your content to our managed media logistics solutions you could:
- Reduce your total running costs for content delivery
- Improve your service SLA and increase customer satisfaction
- Minimise your capital expenditure
- Boost your confidence through our proactive management and disaster recovery services
You might also be interested in...
Find out how we’re setting the standards that others follow
Introduction, Wave One, Two and Three now available to download
Find out all you need to know about developing a D2C marketing strategy that will drive viewers to your content