- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
High-quality sports coverage, whether it’s a single event, tournament or season long league, we ensure your viewers don’t miss the big match.
- 24/7 Client Services
- +44 (0) 1962 823000
What we do
Every week we are trusted to provide end-to-end bespoke solutions for the global delivery of high profile live sports content. We offer solutions to a wide range of international sports broadcasters, rights holders, agencies, federations and production companies.
Whether it’s a one-off contribution service, the distribution of a weekly league, or a major international event, you can depend on us to deliver your live content securely to or from anywhere in the world.
How we do it
At the heart of our service is our multi-award winning teleport, satellite and fibre network. Our robust and secure infrastructure distributes your live sports content from the outside broadcast (OB), studio or satellite news gathering (SNG) vehicle to any worldwide destination.
The following illustration demonstrates our live delivery capabilities:
Our extensive expertise in delivering live sports content is trusted by the Sports broadcast industry across the globe.
- Reach a global audience with our teleport, satellite and fibre network as well as OTT and IP streaming and file delivery
- Flexible approach – one-off or regular event contribution / distribution services
- Innovative and cost-effective transmission using state-of-the-art technology including higher order modulation, NS3 and DVB-S2x
- Efficient coverage of live sport from single or multi-camera Production SNG services, combining production and uplink from one vehicle
- Peace of mind – transmissions are securely delivered, managed and monitored by our 24x7 dedicated OU Master Control Room (MCR), bookings team and dedicated helpdesk services
Who we work with
Working on behalf of major rights holders and broadcasters including IMG Media, Lagardère, Infront Sports & Media, Red Bull Media House and Eurosport, we deliver over 4,000 transmissions per month and every year we transmit 125,000 hours of sports content.
We’re pleased to announce our new partnership to distribute live video sports content to international broadcasters.
Find out how we’re setting the standards that others follow
Introduction, Wave One, Two and Three now available to download
Find out all you need to know about developing a D2C marketing strategy that will drive viewers to your content