- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Arqiva brings 4G DAS to Canary Wharf - Case Study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
High quality live news coverage from around the globe.
- 24/7 Client Services
- +44 (0) 1962 823000
What we do
Every day we are trusted to book and manage live news, planned events, breaking stories and daily bulletins on behalf of global news broadcasters and agencies.
How we do it
At the heart of our service is our multi-award winning teleport, satellite and fibre network. Our robust and secure infrastructure distributes live news content from any global location to the watching world.
Our extensive experience in live broadcast ensures that live news is delivered with high levels of reliability and quality.
We provide fully managed services, including:
- Agile response to breaking news events through our global 24x7 booking teams
- Reach a global audience with our teleport, satellite and fibre network as well as IP streaming and file delivery
- Efficient coverage of live news from single or multi-camera Production SNG services combining production and uplink from one vehicle
- Peace of mind – transmissions are managed and monitored by our dedicated Master Control Room (MCR) and 24x7 global booking teams
Who we work with
We work with major international news broadcasters and agencies around the world.
Find out how we’re setting the standards that others follow
Introduction, Wave One, Two and Three now available to download
Find out all you need to know about developing a D2C marketing strategy that will drive viewers to your content