- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
High quality events from around the globe..
- 24/7 Client Services
- +44 (0) 1962 823000
What we do
We link people, venues and companies through video, using high quality satellite and web solutions. From high impact product launches and remote broadcast of keynote speeches to the transmission of conferences and exhibitions, our in-house team of experts can assist you.
Working closely with you, we can design a solution and broadcast your event professionally, on time and to a specification to help your event really stand out from the rest.
How we do it
At the heart of our service is our global satellite and fibre network. We provide all of the necessary technical expertise, equipment and facilities to broadcast your live content to any worldwide location.
The following illustration demonstrates our live delivery capabilities:
Our extensive experience in broadcast ensures that live events are delivered with high levels of reliability and quality.
As a fully managed service we provide you with:
- End to end control – satellite gives you control of the whole path from transmission to reception
- Broadcast equipment – we deploy the same technology as we do for live news and sports broadcasts, ensuring reliability and built-in redundancy
- Integrated streaming solutions – can include satellite, webcasting and video conferencing to match communication requirements
- We can do everything from production to transmission to global satellite distribution and IP streaming
Who we work with
As well as the world’s broadcasters, we work with PR agencies, experiential media companies, audio-visual providers and events companies. We have experience across multiple market sectors delivered across all parts of the globe.
Find out how we’re setting the standards that others follow
Introduction, Wave One, Two and Three now available to download
Find out all you need to know about developing a D2C marketing strategy that will drive viewers to your content