- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Arqiva brings 4G DAS to Canary Wharf - Case Study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
Events from any location in the world to cinemas and Big Screens across the globe.
- 24/7 Client Services
- +44 (0) 1962 823000
What we do
We take live content from live operas, ballets, concerts, theatre and sports, and deliver it by satellite to audiences in cinemas across the globe.
We are market leaders for the delivery of live cinema events with many years’ experience.
How we do it
Our service starts at the live venue, where we can provide production services to capture the content, or receive the final feed and connect it to a satellite news gathering (SNG) uplink vehicle. From there we transmit to a suitable satellite for direct reception in cinemas. In addition, we receive the content at our dedicated Master Control Room (MCR) in the UK teleport facility, where the feed is checked for quality assurance and re-transmitted to other regions across the globe.
The following illustration demonstrates our live cinema delivery capabilities:
Our extensive experience in event cinema ensures that live content is delivered with high levels of reliability and quality.
- We have been involved with event cinema since its inception and have delivered hundreds of successful shows
- We can reach a global audience with our teleport, satellite and fibre network
- We're used to delivering cinema specific requirements such as subtitle insertion and Dolby 5.1 encoding
- Combined uplink and Production vehicles, ideal for live red carpet events or question and answer sessions
- Peace of mind – transmissions are managed and monitored by a dedicated Master Control Room (MCR), 24x7 technical support team and dedicated helpdesk services
Who we work with
We have been involved with live distribution of content into cinemas for many years and are the trusted partner for a number of well-known content owners and many independent distributers.
Find out how we’re setting the standards that others follow
Introduction, Wave One, Two and Three now available to download
Find out all you need to know about developing a D2C marketing strategy that will drive viewers to your content