- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Arqiva brings 4G DAS to Canary Wharf - Case Study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Smart Metering
High-quality entertainment content to the watching world.
- 24/7 Bookings team
- +44 (0) 1962 823000
What we do
We are trusted to provide end-to-end, bespoke solutions for the global delivery of high profile entertainment events for a wide range of production companies, broadcasters and creative agencies.
Whether it’s a one-off red carpet event, contribution of a weekly roadshow, live global distribution of a music festival or an international multi-site event, you can depend on us to deliver your content securely from anywhere in the world.
How we do it
At the heart of our service is our multi-award winning teleport, satellite and fibre network. Our robust and secure infrastructure delivers your live show from the outside broadcast (OB), studio or satellite news gathering (SNG) to your national or international audience.
The following illustration demonstrates our live delivery capabilities:
Our extensive experience in live broadcast ensures that live entertainment content is delivered with high levels of reliability and quality.
- Reach a global audience with our teleport, satellite and fibre network as well as IP streaming and file delivery
- Innovative and efficient coverage of live entertainment from our single or multi-camera Production SNG services combining production and uplink from one vehicle
- Flexible approach – one-off or regular event contribution / distribution services
- Secure and effective media solutions with the ability to move, track, manage and report on all of your media assets
- Peace of mind – transmissions are securely delivered, managed and monitored by our 24x7 dedicated OU Master Control Room (MCR), bookings desk and dedicated project management team
Who we work with
We work with production companies, international broadcasters and creative agencies to deliver live entertainment around the globe.
Find out how we’re setting the standards that others follow
Introduction, Wave One, Two and Three now available to download
Find out all you need to know about developing a D2C marketing strategy that will drive viewers to your content