- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Arqiva brings 4G DAS to Canary Wharf - Case Study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
Connect TV - Link
Add the famous Red Button to your broadcast arsenal and create a holistic, enriched viewing experience. Connect TV's Link service removes the temptation to return to the EPG.
- Connect TV
- +44 (0)330 303 6702
Connect TV's Link service puts more content in the hands of the viewer. By utilising the universal Red Button, users are invited to launch additional content and services through the Connect TV platform. Our Link service is an opportunity to divert viewers to another channel, a fixed piece of content or an interactive portal without the need to return to the Electronic Programme Guide (EPG). Don't give viewers an excuse to leave.
More content available at the push of a button...
Link can provide one-touch access to an interactive portal, additional linear streams, or further on-demand services. Your viewers will never have been so spoilt for choice.
- Accessible from within mainstream television so viewers don't need to search through app stores to find your content. Link encourages organic discovery.
- Keep viewers engaged and eliminate the temptation to return to the EPG.
- Viewers are presented with an intuitive route to hop between channel families such as +1 channels.
- Increase the reach of your services and your opportunities to grow advertising revenue.
- Add a simple one-touch launch platform so your viewers can access additional linear, on-demand and interactive content.
- Link is supported across all D-Book 6.2.1 or later Freeview HD TVs and STBs.
- Includes Arqiva's Reporting tool; an easy-to-read online reporting tool that provides valuable information about your channel’s performance.
- Time-of-day scheduling.
- The Red Button can be hidden from view.
- Link to specific programme related content.
- Retrieve additional programme information.
- Link is covered by our high availability service level agreements - just like a broadcast channel.
Find out how we’re setting the standards that others follow
Introduction, Wave One, Two and Three now available to download
Find out all you need to know about developing a D2C marketing strategy that will drive viewers to your content