- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Arqiva brings 4G DAS to Canary Wharf - Case Study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
We distribute channels to audiences in North and South America as well as the Caribbean and Western Europe using Intelsat 34
IS34 - benefits
- Established and extremely popular C-band platform offering access to North and South America as well as the Caribbean and Western Europe
- 220 channels including 20 HD channels currently broadcasting on the satellite
- Reaches more than 30 million cable subscribers
- A reliable and reactive partner with access to award winning teleport facilities
- A single point of contact for content acquisition and processing to the uplink
- Integrated access to our global distribution network and extensive product portfolio including disaster recovery
- Peace of mind – transmissions are securely delivered, managed and monitored by our 24/7 dedicated MCR
IS34 - technical specs
- MPEG4, MPEG2 and DVBS
- FTA or encrypted signal with Conditional Access available
- Multiplex and Uplink on to our capacity @55.5°W
- N+1 redundant mux with diversely routed fibre backhaul
Find out how we’re setting the standards that others follow
Introduction, Wave One, Two and Three now available to download
Find out all you need to know about developing a D2C marketing strategy that will drive viewers to your content