- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
IP Streaming for Permanent and Occasional Use services
- +44 (0)1494 878 787
- +44 (0)1494 878 787
Arqiva has an established reputation for the provision of high-quality Broadcast Playout & Media and Occasional Use; these services involve delivering channel origination, content and distribution.
Traditionally, contribution and distribution have been achieved using satellite and fibre technologies; however, IP (Internet Protocol) has rapidly evolved to be a reliable method of both cheaply and efficiently contributing and distributing content throughout the market. Arqiva can now complement its existing services with the ability to stream content via IP on behalf of B2B and B2C customers.
Whether you wish to make your content available to a restricted list of affiliates or want to stream your channel to your viewers’
‘second screen’ devices via such systems as Apple iOS, Android, MPEG DASH or Microsoft Smooth Stream, Arqiva’s IP Streaming product can support your requirements.
Additionally, with respect to traditional distribution, IP Streaming can provide you with easily accessible confidence streams enabling you to view your content across the globe. Arqiva can also help protect your content with the application of DRM such as Microsoft PlayReady or by region through Geo-blocking. With 24/7 monitoring of your content streams, your streamed media is supported with the same rigorous standards as your traditionally delivered content.
Your content to any device, anywhere
Features and benefits
- Provides IP streaming for Playout, OEvents,Confidence Feeds, Private customer streams,
- Input Feeds supported: SD-SDI, HD-SDI, ASI, H.264
- Output streams supported: Microsoft Smooth
- Stream (MSS), Apple iOS (HLS), Android (HDS) & MPEG DASH
- Streaming player can be provided upon request.
- Adaptive Bit Rates to suit different devices
- SNMP Monitoring of stream through Data Miner
- Google Analytics
- Geo-blocking – Limiting content to region or exclusive of regions. Also able to limit to device
- DRM Support – Microsoft PlayReady, WideVine
- Graphic Overlay up to 4 layers
- CDN Resilience is also available maintaining good high quality reception for the consumer
Find out how we’re setting the standards that others follow
Introduction, Wave One, Two and Three now available to download
Find out all you need to know about developing a D2C marketing strategy that will drive viewers to your content