- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Arqiva brings 4G DAS to Canary Wharf - Case Study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
Connect TV - Hybrid Stream
Connect TV's Hybrid Stream is a pathway to a 24 hour television service. Hybrid Streaming creates an opportunity to utilise both Digital Terrestrial Television (DTT) and IP streams.
- Connect TV
- +44 (0)330 303 6702
The Connect TV Hybrid Stream offers broadcasters a route to a 24 hour service on the Freeview television platform. Connect TV's technology automatically switches between traditional DTT streams and IP broadcast content; helping broadcasters achieve a near continuous stream.
Attract more viewers and higher advertising revenues...
Through a combination of part daytime broadcasting, via DTT, and out of hours IP streaming, broadcasters can better match future investments against key growth areas.
- A simple way to provide a 24 hour presence on the Freeview television platform.
- Hybrid Streaming allows for a near seamless switching from IP to DTT streams.
- Match the method of delivery to compliment the growth of your audience.
- Attract more viewers and higher advertising revenues.
- Hybrid Stream is supported across all D-Book 6.2.1 or later Freeview HD TVs and STBs
- Includes Arqiva's Reporting tool; an easy-to-read online reporting tool that provides valuable information about your channel’s performance.
- Hybrid Stream appears as a normal broadcast channel.
- Delivered as part of a complete end-to-end service with DTT and streaming included.
- Covered by our high availability service level agreements - just like a broadcast channel.
Find out how we’re setting the standards that others follow
Introduction, Wave One, Two and Three now available to download
Find out all you need to know about developing a D2C marketing strategy that will drive viewers to your content