- TVFind out more about...
- UKTV at Home on Freeview - Arqiva Case Study (COPY)
- The D3&4 Multiplex (COPY)
- Channel 4 – Innovating the innovators (COPY)
- Tier 3 Protection for a Tier One Broadcaster (COPY)
- Out of Africa for Évasion TV Content (COPY)
- Arqiva and PLP deliver Premier League football to the world (COPY)
- Out of Africa for Évasion TV Content
- Tier 3 Protection for a Tier One Broadcaster
- Arqiva and PLP deliver Premier League football to the world
- Channel 4 – Innovating the innovators
- UKTV at Home on Freeview - Arqiva Case Study
- The D3&4 Multiplex
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study (COPY)
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity (COPY)
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study (COPY)
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study (COPY)
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Smart Metering
Freeview SD (Standard Definition)
We help broadcasters reach the largest possible audience with access to Freeview, the UK’s free-to-air service and leading television platform…
Premium product, greatest reach
Freeview is the UK’s number one TV platform, watched in 19m households, 11m of which are viewing Digital Terrestrial Television (DTT) as their primary TV service. We hold the license awarded by Ofcom for two of the commercial SD multiplexes that sit behind the Freeview brand, these multiplexes broadcast from 80 transmission sites to over 90% of the UK.
Viewers can discover your great content
Your channel is more discoverable on Freeview. With fewer channels than other platforms in the UK, across all genres, Freeview viewers are more likely to discover your content.
Technology knowhow in a one-stop-shop
We like to make technology accessible. That’s why our approach is simple: one fee covers access to the platform, as well as all of the transmission costs. This ensures your channel is up and running as quickly as possible and we help you make that channel easy to find.
We own no channels of our own. Instead we focus on providing the enabling technology, industry knowledge and digital platform strength that frees you up to focus on what you do best – creating engaging programmes that excite your audiences.
Quality of service and ingenuity
A fully managed service with outstanding availability and resilience sits at the core of our TV offering. And it’s built on an impressive DTT multiplexing, distribution and transmission capability from 80 sites across the UK.
Since its launch in 2002 we have continued to adopt ingenious solutions to maintain a robust and relevant platform. This same ingenuity has helped launch our Freeview HD services, Freeview Play and Hybrid TV services.
As publishers increasingly slip behind a paywall, broadcasters are starting to emerge from behind theirs. What benefits are they seeing, and will more follow suit?
Find out how we’re setting the standards that others follow
Introduction, Wave One, Two and Three now available to download
Find out all you need to know about developing a D2C marketing strategy that will drive viewers to your content