- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Arqiva brings 4G DAS to Canary Wharf - Case Study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
The next evolution of TV, Freeview Play is a hybrid service combining access to all of the Freeview channels along with popular on-demand content…
The future of the Freeview platform
Freeview Play is the future of the Freeview platform, a new hybrid service launched in September 2015 offering viewers access to all of Freeview’s existing services along with on-demand content such as BBC iPlayer, the ITV Hub, All 4 and Demand 5 all in one place.
The service enables viewers to simply scroll back in the TV guide to watch shows they’ve missed from the last 7 days. All they require is making sure their Freeview Play enabled recorder or TV is connected to the internet and it’s all available subscription free.
Freeview continues to be robust and relevant for the future
The launch of Freeview Play proves the commitment of the platform to remain relevant to its viewing audience with changing viewing demands.
Freeview continues to evolve and this latest development will only help the platform grow and strengthen its position as the UK’s most popular TV platform.
Find out how we’re setting the standards that others follow
Introduction, Wave One, Two and Three now available to download
Find out all you need to know about developing a D2C marketing strategy that will drive viewers to your content