- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Arqiva brings 4G DAS to Canary Wharf - Case Study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
Freeview HD (High Definition)
As audience’s television screens get bigger, so does the demand for HD (High Definition) services. Freeview HD provides the perfect platform to distribute great content with advanced picture quality…
HD penetration is growing
Transmitting from 30 sites, Freeview HD services cover over 70% of the UK. Watched by approximately 6.5m UK households, including 5m on the households’ primary television set, Freeview HD penetration continues to grow.
Provide viewers with an HD experience
Up to 15 free HD channels are already available.
Freeview HD gives audiences access to your content with a higher clarity picture, which is becoming increasingly important when viewing on larger screens is now more common.
All the viewer requires is a Freeview HD receiver and HD compatible television, enabling access to the HD services free of charge, with no need for a subscription.
Now is the time to secure your place in the EPG for HD services
Your HD channel is more discoverable on Freeview. With fewer HD services than on other platforms in the UK, Freeview HD viewers are more likely to discover your content.
Technology knowhow in a one-stop-shop
We like to make technology accessible. That’s why our approach is simple: one fee covers access to the platform, as well as all of the transmission costs. This ensures your HD channel is up and running as quickly as possible and we help you make that channel easy to find.
As publishers increasingly slip behind a paywall, broadcasters are starting to emerge from behind theirs. What benefits are they seeing, and will more follow suit?
Find out how we’re setting the standards that others follow
Introduction, Wave One, Two and Three now available to download
Find out all you need to know about developing a D2C marketing strategy that will drive viewers to your content