- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Arqiva reaches agreement to sell its Telecoms division to Cellnex for £2.0bn
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
EUTELSAT 9B - Contribution Satellite
EUTELSAT 9B is a premium contribution satellite, with a growing FTA neighborhood into Europe, North Africa and the Middle East.
EUTELSAT 9B's benefits
- Over 340 TV channels currently broadcast including 75 HD channels
- Serves an audience of approximately 14 million homes in Europe, North Africa and the Middle East, including 9.5 million cable TV homes, 3.8 million satellite TV homes and 800 thousand IP TV homes
- Cost effective reach to the Pan European market for HD channels and new FTA channels
- A reliable and reactive partner with access to award winning teleport facilities
- A single point of contact for content acquisition and processing to the uplink
- Integrated access to our global distribution network and extensive product portfolio including disaster recovery
- Peace of mind – transmissions are securely delivered, managed and monitored by our 24/7 dedicated MCR
EUTELSAT 9B's technical specs
- MPEG4, MPEG2 / DVBS2
- Free To Air or Conditional Access available
- Multiplex and Uplink on to our capacity @9E
- Redundant mux with diversely routed fibre backhaul
How we helped NBCU
NBCU use Arqiva for their European distribution of a number of high-profile channels including E! Entertainment and Universal. We provide NBCU with satellite capacity which was specifically chosen due to it’s wide coverage and strong community.
We also provide a mix of co-located remote playout and fibre stream delivery which gives NBCU the flexibility to find the right solution for each individual channel.
You might also be interested in...
Find out how we’re setting the standards that others follow
Introduction, Wave One, Two and Three now available to download
Find out all you need to know about developing a D2C marketing strategy that will drive viewers to your content