- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Arqiva brings 4G DAS to Canary Wharf - Case Study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Smart Metering
Digital Terrestrial Television
Our infrastructure and engineering expertise ensures Digital Terrestrial Television (DTT) broadcasters reach their audiences across the UK.
- Terrestrial Television
A great deal of complex, behind-the-scenes work goes into delivering the hundreds of channels enjoyed by millions of people across the UK each and every day. On the UK DTT network, a channel goes on an epic journey before it reaches people’s screens, and we are involved at every step of the way.
We are responsible for managing and maintaining the 1,154 transmitter sites dotted across the UK; the infrastructure that delivers the broadcasts signals straight to your Freeview-enabled television or set-top box (STB). This service ensures UK DTT multiplex operators, as well as our own commercial multiplexes, stay on the air and keep UK television audiences glued to their seats.
We’re proud to play such a critical role in the world of TV in the UK. Always.
Further details regarding our infrastructure, TV network design, multiplexing, distribution, transmission and carriage via our DTT television services are available below:
Find out how we’re setting the standards that others follow
Introduction, Wave One, Two and Three now available to download
Find out all you need to know about developing a D2C marketing strategy that will drive viewers to your content