- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Arqiva brings 4G DAS to Canary Wharf - Case Study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
Our portfolio supports true multi-platform analytics and reporting across DTT, IP linear and IP VoD.
- Connected Solutions
- +44 (0)1962 823 434
It is tricky to keep up with your consumers’ needs if you don’t know how they watch TV. We believe connected delivery needs real-time reporting and feedback for this very reason. To meet this need, our portfolio supports true multi-platform analytics and reporting; running across DTT, IP linear and IP VoD.
A customised approach
For DTT, our ‘glass slate’ application captures key data on consumer behaviour whilst they are watching your service, complementing existing audience measurement tools. On IP, we can provide details via daily and hourly reporting.
Data can be visualised using our dashboard, which can be completely customised to meet your individual needs. We recognise that all our customer’s needs are different, so we at Arqiva want you to be able to view the data you want, the way you want.
Find out how we’re setting the standards that others follow
Introduction, Wave One, Two and Three now available to download
Find out all you need to know about developing a D2C marketing strategy that will drive viewers to your content