- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Arqiva reaches agreement to sell its Telecoms division to Cellnex for £2.0bn
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
Hybrid TV is a chance to exceed audience expectations and improve your overall television proposition. We can help keep your connected TV audience, connected.
What is Hybrid TV?
Hybrid TV is a smart, simple and dependable way for broadcasters and producers to connect with the UK’s growing TV audience. Hybrid TV utilises the Freeview and YouView television platforms to provide viewers with a connected TV experience that offers more choice, more functionality and more content. This next level of TV viewership provides broadcasters with an opportunity to add a plethora of additional revenue streams to their business, and in turn, increase their commercial value.
With Hybrid TV, you can switch on a whole new world of content, choice and convenience...
Sophisticated end-to-end Hybrid TV service
The Hybrid TV platform not only improves front-end user experience, but the burden of back-end service delivery is fully managed by our teams. Sophisticated end-to-end service delivery means content providers will also benefit from the high levels of resilience and availability customers have come to expect from Arqiva.
Find out how we’re setting the standards that others follow
Introduction, Wave One, Two and Three now available to download
Find out all you need to know about developing a D2C marketing strategy that will drive viewers to your content