- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Arqiva brings 4G DAS to Canary Wharf - Case Study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
Channels and content providers rely on our broadcast infrastructure every day to keep their customers entertained and engaged.
- Connected Solutions
- +44 (0)1962 823 434
Arqiva has a history of helping deliver some of the world’s best loved television shows. Channels and content providers across the globe rely on our broadcast infrastructure every day to keep their customers entertained and engaged. Now, we’re at the forefront of a TV revolution - and as this much-loved entertainment medium enters a new age, we’re ready to make sure you’re fully prepared to embrace every exciting opportunity.
Gone are the days of families settling down at specific times to consume content carefully chosen by one of just a handful of providers. Today’s consumer demands an even mix of choice, quality and portability – for which broadcasters must comply.
Whatever you’re trying to achieve as a broadcaster, Arqiva’s team of engineers has the tools, experience and technical expertise to make it happen.
A flexible approach
We work closely with a wide variety of content providers, and fully understand that each one has its own unique objectives. We’re more than ready to deliver a complete end-to-end service for our broadcast customers, helping them transition from the traditional TV output they’re already familiar with to the exciting new world of OTT and IP content.
On the other hand, we realise that some providers only need a helping hand on their journey. You may, for example, have an existing DTT output and perhaps even an online presence, but would benefit from offering VOD services for your customers. It’s in these kinds of situations that our modular approach to broadcast engineering really shows its worth.
Benefits and features
- Tailored hybrid solutions that allow you to make the most of the equipment and infrastructure in which you’ve already invested
- Offer flexible content on a wide range of devices and platforms, to meet the needs of the constantly connected consumer
- The ongoing support of an expert team with an unrivalled wealth of technical and practical knowledge
- IP-delivered solutions remove the barriers of time. 24-hour programming is now simple and cost-efficient to implement – exemplified perfectly by our work with QVC
- Commerce and subscription-service capabilities create valuable new revenue streams for your service
- Metadata ensures your customers remain engaged, with the provision of additional programme information enhancing viewer experience
The TV industry has always been evolving, but the movements we’re seeing now are some of the biggest and most exciting in history. Thanks to the internet and the mobile revolution, the way people consume content has changed significantly, and will continue to do so in future. Here at Arqiva, we place resilient engineering solutions at the heart of our hybrid platform approach, to ensure you’re ready to embrace this shift fully, and capitalise on the countless opportunities it presents.
Find out how we’re setting the standards that others follow
Introduction, Wave One, Two and Three now available to download
Find out all you need to know about developing a D2C marketing strategy that will drive viewers to your content