- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
ASTRA 4A - Contribution Platform
We distribute your channel to audiences in the Nordic, Baltic and Eastern Europe using the ASTRA 4A satellite.
ASTRA 4A's benefits
- Access more than 18,000 cable head-ends across Europe
- 490 TV, radio and interactive channels including 60 HD channels are broadcast in Europe
- 42 million DTH and cable homes in Europe served by ASTRA 4A
- A reliable and reactive partner with access to award winning teleport facilities
- A single point of contact for content acquisition and processing to the uplink
- Peace of mind – transmissions are securely delivered, managed and monitored by our 24/7 dedicated MCR
ASTRA 4A's technical specs
- MPEG2 / DVBS
- Free To Air or Conditional Access available
- Multiplex and Uplink on to our capacity @5E
- Redundant mux with diversely routed fibre backhaul
Find out how we’re setting the standards that others follow
Introduction, Wave One, Two and Three now available to download
Find out all you need to know about developing a D2C marketing strategy that will drive viewers to your content