- TVFind out more about...
- UKTV at Home on Freeview - Arqiva Case Study (COPY)
- The D3&4 Multiplex (COPY)
- Channel 4 – Innovating the innovators (COPY)
- Tier 3 Protection for a Tier One Broadcaster (COPY)
- Out of Africa for Évasion TV Content (COPY)
- Arqiva and PLP deliver Premier League football to the world (COPY)
- Out of Africa for Évasion TV Content
- Tier 3 Protection for a Tier One Broadcaster
- Arqiva and PLP deliver Premier League football to the world
- Channel 4 – Innovating the innovators
- UKTV at Home on Freeview - Arqiva Case Study
- The D3&4 Multiplex
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study (COPY)
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity (COPY)
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study (COPY)
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study (COPY)
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Smart Metering
Now Digital (local DAB multiplexes)
Looking to broadcast on DAB digital radio in a particular part of the UK? We can help you reach audiences in a number of different regions.
- Now Digital
Reach regional digital audiences
Now Digital, primarily through two wholly owned subsidiaries of Arqiva - Now Digital Ltd and Now Digital (Southern) Ltd, operate 23 DAB digital radio multiplexes. These multiplexes cover a number of regions of the UK, predominantly in the Midlands and the south of England. Each multiplex is operated under a licence from the UK communications regulator, Ofcom.
The Now Digital multiplexes enable broadcasters to reach digital radio audiences at a local or regional level.
Never a better time to go digital
Radio listening on digital platforms is continuing to grow year on year and now accounts for over 50.2%* of listening in the UK (*RAJAR Q2 2018). That is expected to continue over the coming months and years.
Between 2015 and 2017 we have also doubled the size of the local DAB network, which has extended local coverage, bringing an estimated eight million listeners across the UK into coverage and adding over 6,700 km of roads.
There has never been a better time to go digital.
Providing the complete local digital radio service
We will work with you providing advice and support to ensure you get on to our Now Digital multiplexes in a seamless way.
As standard the Now Digital contract will include pick-up of the audio signal from the studio (coding and contribution), along with multiplexing and transmission, for an all-inclusive price. The price of broadcasting a service will vary depending on the licensed area, the audio quality you choose and other factors.
The first step is to complete a Station Information Form. This will allow us to prepare a confidentiality agreement. Once that’s in place, we can discuss detailed contract terms and prices.
We are keen to treat everyone who is seeking capacity on DAB digital radio fairly. As part of that, we have described some of the principles and processes we follow in this document.
Permanent or short-term services available
Now Digital isn’t just for permanent stations. Many multiplexes can accommodate short-term broadcast services, such as those linked to specific events, religious festivals or trial broadcasts.
The Now Digital multiplexes
For each multiplex, there are full coverage maps available, along with transmitter locations and a list of the stations we’re already broadcasting.
Further details regarding each of the Now Digital multiplexes can be found below: