- TVFind out more about...
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Smart MeteringFind out more about...
Digital One multiplex
We own and operate the UK’s first national commercial multiplex, Digital One, which has been broadcasting since 1999.
Since 1999, Digital One has been broadcasting a selection of digital radio stations to give UK listeners more digital listening choice.
The Digital One transmission network covers over 90% of UK households, over 160 transmitter sites, enabling commercial broadcasters to reach the widest audience possible.
Giving consumers more choice
The following services currently broadcast on the Digital One multiplex:
- Absolute Radio - Bauer Radio – Adult alternative music
- Heart 70s - Global Radio – 70s music
- Heart 80s - Global Radio – 80s music
- Heart 90s - Global Radio – 90s music
- Capital XTRA - Global Radio – Urban and dance music
- Classic FM - Global Radio – Classical music
- Heart Extra - Global Radio – Adult contemporary music
- Kiss UK - Bauer Radio – Hip-hop, R&B, urban and dance music
- LBC - Global Radio – Speech
- LBC News - Global Radio – Speech
- Magic - Bauer Radio – Soft adult contemporary music
- Radio X - Global Radio – Rock music
- Smooth Extra - Global Radio – Melodic hits from the past five decades
- TalkSPORT - Wireless Group – Sport and talk
- Capital - Global Radio – Contemporary hit music
- Gold - Global Radio – Classic hits
- UCB 1 - United Christian Broadcasters – Christian music
- Kisstory - Bauer Radio – Classic hip-hop, R&B, urban and dance music
- Heart Dance - Global Radio – Dance classics
- Capital XTRA Reloaded - Global Radio – Old skool hip-hop
Broadcast on Digital One
If you would like to find out more about how you could broadcast your station to a national audience on Digital One, the first step is to complete a Station Information Form. This will allow us to prepare a confidentiality agreement. Once that’s in place, we can discuss availability, detailed contract terms and prices.
We are keen to treat everyone who is seeking capacity on DAB digital radio fairly. As part of that, we have described some of the principles and processes we follow in this document.