- TVFind out more about...
- UKTV at Home on Freeview - Arqiva Case Study (COPY)
- The D3&4 Multiplex (COPY)
- Channel 4 – Innovating the innovators (COPY)
- Tier 3 Protection for a Tier One Broadcaster (COPY)
- Out of Africa for Évasion TV Content (COPY)
- Arqiva and PLP deliver Premier League football to the world (COPY)
- Out of Africa for Évasion TV Content
- Tier 3 Protection for a Tier One Broadcaster
- Arqiva and PLP deliver Premier League football to the world
- Channel 4 – Innovating the innovators
- UKTV at Home on Freeview - Arqiva Case Study
- The D3&4 Multiplex
- RadioFind out more about...
- Mobile and TelecomsFind out more about...
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study (COPY)
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity (COPY)
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study (COPY)
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study (COPY)
- Bringing connectivity to the skies, through the innovative EAN – Arqiva Case Study
- Arqiva helps Horsebridge to deliver ferry fleet connectivity
- Providing first-class portfolio management for ScottishPower – An Arqiva case study
- Managing and maximising the BT Reach rooftop portfolio – An Arqiva case study
- Smart Metering
Satellite data communications
Connecting organisations worldwide
- Olivier Loriot
- +44 (0) 7817 548873
Your business demands secure and reliable communications, especially if you operate in remote locations or hostile environments. You can have confidence that our global satellite, teleport and fibre network will keep you connected 24x7.
Managed satellite communications for enterprise
When you're working in remote and hostile locations your communications are mission-critical to your business. Confidence in those communications is paramount. We deliver that confidence through our proven ability to connect your remote operations with your HQ over our satellite network.
Spanning the world using VSAT
We operate a satellite and fibre network with global coverage. Our networks provide you with real-time business-critical communications for voice, video and data, wherever you are. We excel at what we do; the World Teleport Association named us as Independent Teleport Operator of the Year in 2003, 2007, 2011 and 2014.
Tailored to your needs
Our experienced team will work closely with you to build a customised end-to-end satellite communications solution that delivers reliability, security and ubiquitous coverage. Our solutions are trusted by energy companies, telecoms providers and military organisations, giving them the confidence to focus on their core activities.
Teleports for global connectivity
We own, manage and operate teleports that give you access to key global locations. Our satellite network is connected to major Points of Presence and telehouses using a diverse and high-capacity managed fibre network.
"We operate reliable and secure VSAT communications networks across the globe using our world class satellite and fibre network. Extend your business critical communications on our network infrastructure, wherever you are."
Reliability through great build quality
We appreciate how much our customers depend on our infrastructure, so we have built it to be the best in the business offering service levels in excess of 99.99%.
24x7 real-time support
We give you peace of mind that your services are monitored and maintained with 24x7 real-time support from our dedicated Network Operation Centres at each teleport. What's more, our onsite data centres can provide you with secure managed rack space and terrestrial network integration. It’s all designed to ensure you receive exceptional levels of service.
VSAT networking for service providers
If you are a service provider we can offer you controlled access to our infrastructure. This allows you to operate your own networks as a virtual operator, avoiding the need for capital investment. You can co-locate your own VSAT equipment or use our hub infrastructure. In doing so, you’ll retain complete control and configuration of your network, but without the ownership and management responsibility.
Reducing your cost
Our VSAT solutions are designed to reduce your cost per Mb. As an independent operator of satellite capacity we provide you with an unrivalled and unbiased choice of satellites. You also have the option of remotely managing your own network or leaving it to our 24x7 operations/engineering teams.
Find out how we’re setting the standards that others follow
Introduction, Wave One, Two and Three now available to download
Find out all you need to know about developing a D2C marketing strategy that will drive viewers to your content